The SKF outer spherical bearing is fixed by the eccentric sleeve, and the inner six angle screws on the eccentric sleeve are fastened.
1., first use the inner six angle wrench to loosen the locking screw on the eccentric sleeve of the bearing, then insert the small iron bar into the hole on the eccentric cover of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
2. unscrew the bolts. Unload the bearing together with the SKF bearing seat on the shaft. Notice that before the bearing seat at one end of the shaft, the bearing seat bolts at the other end of the shaft should be loosened so that the bearings at both ends are damaged by each other.
1. before installing the SKF bearing on the shaft, the fixed pin of the bearing outer sleeve must first be removed, and the surface of the journal can be polished and clean, and the oil is rust proof and lubricated at the axle neck (allowing the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. apply lubricating oil to the SKF bearing seat and bearing face, and load the bearing into the bearing seat. Then the assembled bearings are put on the shaft together with the bearing pedestal. They are pushed to the required position for installation.
3. the bolts of the fixed bearing seat should not be tightened first, so that the bearing coat can be rotated in the bearing seat. The same bearing and seat on the other end of the same axis are also loaded, and the shaft is rotated by several circles to allow the bearing itself to find the position automatically. Fasten the bolt of the bearing seat.
4. an eccentric sleeve. The eccentric sleeve is sheathed on the eccentric sleeve bearing on the steps, and hand along the axis of rotation direction on tight. Then insert a small iron bar or withstand the sink hole on the eccentric sleeve. Hammer percussion along the axis of rotation of the small iron. The eccentric sleeve is firmly installed, finally locking on the eccentric sleeve six ternatanus